“If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere.” - Van Gogh
It’s time to stop and smell the roses! Take a break from your busy schedule and get lost in our book dedicated to the beauty of nature. This book is filled with 50 intricate designs that you would only see if you were exploring the great outdoors! Colors of Nature was hand drawn by Stevan Kasih, who also illustrated our fan favorite Colors of the Ocean coloring book. From secret gardens to cuddly bunnies, this book will make any nature lover jump for joy!
Whether you are just starting out or training to be the next Van Gogh, these stunning designs are perfect for any experience level! Take this book with you on your next outdoor adventure and enjoy nature as you color it! Use your favorite colored pencils, gel pens, and markers to recreate your favorite colors of nature, or flip your reality upside down by coloring the sky green and the grass blue! The opportunities are truly endless when you FREE YOUR CREATIVITY.
Here are some of the top features you can enjoy:
- Hardback covers to take coloring on the go
- Top spiral binding for left-handed and right-handed colorists
- 50 intricate hand drawn designs
- Thick, acid-free, artist quality paper with designs printed single-sided
- A bonus blotter in each book to prevent markers from bleeding through