JULY 2020 FAN OF THE MONTH CONTEST
Posted by ColorIt Support on
HOW TO ENTER
Color in any page from our ColorIt coloring book using colored gel pens, and upload a photo of it to qualify.
Include ColorIt gel pens, glitter, metallic, or neon in the photo of your submission to double your prize.
- At the end of the month, the ColorIt staff will pick three winners based on the set criteria detailed below.
- 25% Creativity and originality
- 25% Artistic composition (colors/tones, use of different coloring techniques)
- 25% Professional quality (neatness)
- 25% Overall impression (effect of the artwork as a whole)
- Three other winners will be picked at random to give a chance to others who didn’t meet the criteria.
FAN OF THE MONTH AND RUNNER-UP PRIZES
- All six winners will receive a $25 gift card from ColorIt.
- The three winners that our staff picked will be interviewed for our blog.
- Contest starts on the first day of the month and will end on the last day of the month. Winners will be announced at the beginning of the new month.
- You must be at least 18 years or older to enter.
- You may only enter one photo.
- To be eligible for the contest you must upload any page from our ColorIt coloring book using colored gel pens . Non-ColorIt drawings will not be considered.
- ColorIt may choose to remove a photo from the competition at any time at its own discretion.
- Prizes will be issued in the form of ColorIt gift cards that are good for one year from the date of issue.
- You may only win a prize from any ColorIt contest once per year.
- All decisions by ColorIt are final.
If you need help and/or have questions, please contact [email protected]
Share this post
I used Colorit gel pens as well as glitter pens. My picture is taken from the Blistful Scenes Adult Coloring Book.
I love to sing, but art is also my passion, so I will join! Also, hope you all like my song Stuck With You! Love you all!💋💋❤️❤️❤️
My entry for the July Fan of the Month was completed using ColorIt Glitter and Neon Gel Pens only. A Uni-ball Signo white gel pen was used for added highlights.
you have great stuff